Imperative to consistent, reliable, and quality operations is maintaining a highly efficient manufacturing ecosystem. By prioritizing forward-thinking, fully-integrated controls and automation, facility managers can focus on increased productivity and throughput rather than unexpected downtime and exceptions.
Precise controls and automation require specially trained engineers with not only industry expertise, but hands-on experience with your specific hardware and software.
That’s where Azzur Group comes in.
Whether you’re tasked with commissioning a new facility, remediating existing facility or systems, transferring technology, or maintaining existing systems, Azzur’s qualified engineers are your single solution provider for system controls and automation.
What Makes Us Unique
Azzur Group’s team of experts are specially trained in national and international GxP compliance. To optimize system layout and communication, PLC and SCADA integration, specifications development and testing, our highly efficient designs reduce complexity and waste.
Backed by a nationwide network of companies specializing in life science GMP, our teams provide ongoing support and validation throughout the manufacturing lifecycle, From Discovery to Delivery™️.
Azzur Group has a breadth of knowledge and experience across the life science sector, and we are incredibly proud to be affiliated and involved with standards organizations.
Controls and Automation Services
- Manufacturing process automation Control panel layout and design SCADA system design
- Specification development; equipment selection; start-up and commissioning support, optimization, and remediation
- Network design, review, and administration Site commissioning and start-up
- Customer acceptance testing support, as-built documentation and turnover support
- Qualification and validation support
- Troubleshooting and ongoing operations support, routine maintenance and calibration services
- Laser technology development and implementation
- Product authentication and serialization
Our full-scale, customizable training services encompass in-person kinesthetic training, as well as online modules, that can be used to bring your entire workforce up to speed and guarantee a validated state for your cGMP organization from installation through operation and performance.