Department: Azzur of North Carolina, LLC
- Write Change Controls, Process Validation Protocols and Summary Reports.
- Cover Process Validation execution activities.
- Weekly project status updates provided to the applicable Validation Engineer project lead.
- Provide a schedule of completion of deliverables that is consistent with project milestone dates.
The anticipated documentation deliverables to be owned (created/revised, executed and closed) by the validation resource(s) are as follows.
- Change Control Documentation
- Validation Life Cycle Documents
- Process Validation Documents
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Revision of Batch Record(s) and SOP(s), as applicable
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!