Department: Azzur San Francisco, LLC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values at all times and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Provide quality engineering support to manufacturing lines, including floor support, and new equipment qualifications, and be a factory-focus team member.
- Well versed in Design Qualification deliverables and equipment lifecycle.
- Perform key deliverables in support of development and continuous engineering R&D projects, which may include: component qualifications, design and product risk assessments, shelf life validations, and sterilization validations
- Work with manufacturing and R&D engineers to prepare work instructions, material specifications, and inspection documentation for new products. .
- Support and test process and equipment changes to current products.
- Support drafting and/or updating Quality Procedures for Quality Operations functions
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience of quality experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Strong communication skills
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.