Department: Azzur Chicago, LLC
• Testing of raw materials, APIs, finished products, stability samples, and cleaning verification samples, etc.
• Proficient at HPLC/GC analysis Document laboratory work according to GDP, cGMPs, and SOPs Troubleshoot, calibrate and maintain instruments as required.
• Prepare and label laboratory reagents, reference standards, or solutions according to SOPs. Write SOP's, laboratory protocols and reports, memos and/or other interdepartmental correspondence Initiate and resolve laboratory investigations.
• Train and provide guidance to entry level QC personnel and be a subject matter expert in laboratory practices.
• Perform peer review of analytical documentation.
• Follow safety procedures when working in laboratory.
• Understand and comply with cGMPs and other regulations.
• Maintain the laboratory in an organized and neat manner.
• Purchasing of laboratory reagents and consumables.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.