Department: Azzur Cleanrooms On Demand Burlington LLC
Azzur Cleanrooms on Demand (COD) is looking for a Client project Engineer to coordinate client projects at all COD facilities located in Burlington, MA. for This position will be for the part-time or full-time Weekend PM shift. Hours are flexible.
Manage the technical and administrative aspects of Client Operations for the COD office, including:
- Serve as the primary point of contact with clients to develop detailed action plans and schedules to fulfill statements of work (SOW).
- Serve as the liaison between clients and COD Internal Operations to ensure client needs are coordinated and effectively executed. Typical activities that are organized include:
- Material staging and management
- Equipment qualification including generation and execution of IQ, OQ, PQ Protocols
- Equipment maintenance and calibration
- Raw material release coordination with Quality team
- Client material storage and shipping
- Operations’ consumables management
- Personnel resource management
- Act as the client contract administrator, ensuring that monthly billing for variable cost services is invoiced quickly and accurately.
- All activities are to be performed adhering to cGMP standards.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, science, or equivalent
- 1-year experience as a technical contributor and/or in project management
- Knowledge of facilities, utilities, equipment, and manufacturing systems in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of GMP implementation.
Who we are:
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, Cleanroom on-demand, Lab, and consulting services. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to::
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.