Department: Azzur of North Carolina, LLC
Azzur Group is looking for Validation Engineers in the Raleigh and surrounding area for consulting projects in Pharmaceuticals and/or Medical devise industries.
This is great opportunity to expedite your career growth through exposure to projects across multiple client sites and functions! If you can deliver high-quality customer service and results while engaging in our fun and energetic culture; we want to hear from you!
What you will achieve:
- Gain exposure and apply your expertise to the commissioning, qualification, and validation of key bench top and some process equipment ensuring top quality standards are being met.
- Leverage and develop your problems solving abilities as you support the assessment of deviations, investigation, and change controls for validation activities in a regulatory setting.
- Apply and expand your knowledge of cGxP regulations as you author and execute validation studies related to the initial startup of cGMP operations and/or change controls.
- Provide top quality service to our valued customers and end users by ensuring all needs are met and that work performed is of the highest quality standards.
- Grow your career through faced paced assignments with multiple clients as you continue your career with Azzur!
Write Process Development/Validation Protocols and Summary Reports.
Cover Process Development/Validation execution activities, which can be any shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd), including weekend coverage.
Weekly project status updates provided to the applicable Validation/STS Engineer project lead.
Provide a schedule of completion of deliverables that is consistent with project milestone dates.
The anticipated documentation deliverables to be owned (created/revised, executed and closed) by the validation resource(s) are as follows.
Validation Life Cycle Documents
Process Development/Validation Protocols
Process Development/Validation Summary Reports
Standard Operating Procedures
Revision of Batch Record(s) and SOP(s), as applicable
5-7 years experience, able to draft IQ/OQ/PQ and summary reports specific to process validation.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!