Department: Cobalt, LLC
As the Office Administrator / Executive Travel Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the smooth and efficient operation of the headquarters office, while supporting executive leadership schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
This role will require excellent communication, coordination, scheduling and time management skills to juggle multiple needs with agility and efficiency, including many administrative and/or routine tasks for the executive management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet regularly with executive leadership to determine travel schedules, needs, and budgets.
- Compile and maintain travel profiles and preferences, administer accounts and information.
- Research, coordinate and book all transportation, accommodations, meeting venues, catering, reservations, insurance, and other travel-related activities.
- Handle travel issues - cancellations, conflicts, changes and refunds.
- Build relationships with frequently used carriers / suppliers / vendors /property managers and become intimately familiar with their websites, portals, support staff and related business tools.
- Stay well-informed on domestic and international travel situations, trends, issues and travel-warnings.
- Maintain all records or notes of bookings, payments, transactions, emails, phone calls and meetings.
- Manage calendar appointments, agenda, and appointments for the CAO and other executives, as necessary
- Utilize internal accounting and IT request systems to facilitate purchasing, POs etc.
- Attend meetings when requested to understand action items, and coordinate/organize follow-up as necessary.
- Manage document repositories for travel, commercial, transactional, or legal materials, as necessary.
- Work with the Marketing, Sales and other department leaders to populate content and relevant data via standard templates for reporting; generate presentations; summarize meetings and decisions
- Special project coordination for executives
- Remain on-call after local business hours (company operations span several time-zones)
- At least seven (7) years’ travel booking and office management experience, or equivalent; travel agency experience is desirable. Anyone with concierge or hospitality/event planning experience would be desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build quick rapport with leadership with particular emphasis on understanding and adapting to individual needs and preferences.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively with vendors and resolve conflicts.
- Proficient hands-on experience of online travel portals and applications, Apple technology, GSuite and Microsoft Office software programs.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, and flexibility in responding to changing situations
- Resourcefulness and proactivity are desirable traits, requiring minimum detailed direction
- Multilingual is a plus.