Department: Azzur Solutions, LLC
While job requirements and responsibilities will vary, these are the general expectations of a solutions architect:
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs or problems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Prepare and document testing requirements.
- Work with IT units to develop IT solutions and improve current IT implementations.
- Build and migrate software and services across the NS2 enterprise.
- Work with product and delivery teams to develop scalable solutions and products.
- Communicate and consult with clients and internal stakeholders to develop appropriate solutions.
- Education: a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or higher in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Certifications: an industry certification in architecture, such as The Open Group
- Experience: specific IT areas, such as networking, development, customer service, or other relevant areas.
Who we are:
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, Cleanroom on-demand, Lab, and consulting services. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to::
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities we operate.