Department: Azzur Chicago, LLC
• Must have experience with working in the highly regulated Medical Device industry and demonstrated a strong understanding of regulatory compliance.
• Experience working with single use energy or electromechanical surgical devices is highly preferred.
• Experience developing new products and working with existing products.
• Must have experience of planning and executing projects, or portions of projects, from concept through completion.
• Good understanding of the product change process, and experience with design changes within manufacturing environment.
• Must be able to apply knowledge of mechanical design processes to develop concepts, generate designs, and facilitate the manufacture of medical devices to meet the needs of surgeons & patients.
• Must have experience in the development and execution of design verification and validation plans and testing
• Experience supporting regulatory review for US and global registration efforts is preferred.
• Must have experience with CAPA’s.
• Must demonstrate an ability to prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload, exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and interface effectively with project teams and management.
• The ability to develop creative solutions for design or development problems is required.
• The ability to work and execute projects tasks within a cross functional team environment is required.
• Proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) is required.
• Knowledge of CAD software is preferred
• Must have reliable transportation and must be willing to travel to client sites across the region.
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers. Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values:
Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!