Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Test, calibrate, operate, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic measuring and recording instruments within the following disciplines: time, rotational, temperature,inline/ benchtop pH and conductivity, pressure, humidity, scales, analytical balances, physical dimensional equipment, liquid flow, level, and gas detection
- Execute Temperature mapping Protocols utilizing AVS Kaye Validation Systems and all ancillary equipment
- Ensure all calibration results are properly recorded in the Computerized Asset Management System
- Complete and document all required training on time as assigned within the Electronic Documentation Management System (EDMS)
- Assist staff with management of assets and traceability, scheduling, and receipt of equipment, developing calibration and maintenance procedures
- Identify opportunities for program and process improvement
- Build customer relationships by offering assistance beyond your daily task list
- Train junior calibration technicians on SOP’s, customer processes, and equipment calibrations and maintenance
- Leverage Azzur Groups knowledge base to support our customers calibration and maintenance programs
- 2+ years of electronics or calibration experience
- 2+ years of related experience in the Life Science Calibration Services Industry or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Can learn to work within custom databases and software applications
- Exceptional Good Documentation Practies (GDP)
Our employees are fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our customers, coworkers and our partners. If you’re ready to put in the work, take personal responsibility and test the limits of what’s possible, we’re ready to provide the reward.
Do What You Love
At Azzur, we look for talented individuals who take pride in the work they do. We foster employee growth by encouraging our employees to focus on doing what they love and what they do best.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success. We are seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our incredible team of skilled problem solvers.
Qualified candidates must have a desire to learn, apply, engage, and adapt in the ever-changing healthcare field while simultaneously and organically exuding Azzur’s core values: Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.