Department: Cobalt, LLC
We at Azzur Group are looking for a Accounts Payable Associate to join our Azzur Business Center division.
Azzur personnel are expected to live up to our core values and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities:
- Manage and Maintain the AP designated email
- Enter Bills
- Utilizing the Accounting structure for each practice
- Ensuring bills are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- Review P&L to confirm input accuracy
- Download and prepare worksheets for credit card transactions utilizing data from the credit card portal. Record Transactions into QuickBooks
- Obtain W-9 forms for new vendors and maintain the online w-9 folder
- Cleanup and maintain vendor lists using established guidelines
- 1-3 years experience in Account Payable
- Experience with high volume data entry
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail a Must
- QuickBooks or Equivalent Account software.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on new tasks
- Able to work independently.
- Multi Entity Experience