Our Client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical industry, is looking to bring on an experienced Windchill PLM Developer for a long term engagement.
- The individual will be providing support development of the AS QA RD PLM/PDM platforms using Agile software development methodologies.
- Analyze, design, implement, and test information technology in the PLM, PDM, CAD, CAM, CAE (PLM/CAx) domain.
- Identify technology enablers that support continuous improvement within PLM/CaX enabled business processes.
- Research, identify, and promote technology solutions that enable business objectives
- Develop task estimates, activity plans, forecasts, and project estimates associated with assigned functional areas.
- Recommend cost saving solutions and implementation plans.
- Provide status reports and documentation to information technology and business partners.
- Support the department by ensuring project orders are placed including vendor contracts and solve day-to-day project based business issues.
- Collaborate with the product owner, scrum master, business users project managers, and vendor resources to define technical requirements and specifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Opportunity to be extended 1-2 years after end of 2019.
8 hour work day. Flexible hours can start 8:30AM-4:30PM. One day a week work from home once settled into role.