We are seeking a talented Technical Writer to help determine requirements and develop documents supporting software development life cycle (SDLC) and computer system validation (CSV) activities for a short-term client project. The Technical Writer will work under the direction of the Quality compliance function and develop documents such as SOP and Work Instructions, for an ERP (SAP) system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Prepare diverse documents such as technical specification documents, unit, and system test plans, SOP, WI, etc.
- Develop and maintain user documentation and manual.
- Improves systems documentations by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- College degree or related experience plus 5 years of Technical Writing experience including developing SOP and WI documents
- Experience with ERP software/systems such as SAP
- Exposure to Quality, Compliance and/or Validation functions is desirable
- Strong writing and communication skills; with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency with MS Office & related tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PPT)