Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technology discipline
- At least 8 yrs of experience creating architect production solutions.
- Disaster Recovery design experience is a plus, especially involving P → V and BMR solutions Expertise-
- Network Deep technical expertise Routing/Switching Cisco- • 3500 through 4900 Series switches , 6500 Catalyst Series (FWSM, ACE, CSM, SSL Modules) • Nexus 5k and 7k series • 2800 through 4900 Series routers
- EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, LACP, SVI, VRF, OTV/VPLS 802.xx Protocols, etc VPN/Firewall
- Various vendors and models but mostly, • Cisco Pix 500 series • Cisco ASA5500 through ASA5585 Appliances • Cisco FWSM • Juniper/Netscreen SA and SG/ISG Appliances • Checkpoint (UTM-1, IPSO SecurePlatfrom, GAIA platforms)à Open Server SPLAT • Fortigate/Fortinet • Sonicwall •
- VPN Site-to-Site, Thin Client, Full Tunnel, SSL AnyConnect/WebVPN, GRE Tunnels, Trustpoints, Access-lists, DMZ environments, 802.xx Protocols, etc. Load Balancer • Various vendors and models, • F5 Big-IP LTM and GTM Appliances • Cisco CSS, ACE, CSM Modules and Appliances
- Context, Load Balancing, Virtual server, pools, rules and traffic management Technical Competencies • Ability Consolidate multiple routing/switching/firewall configurations into one device • Able to architect a solution for DMZ simulation • Ability to architect separate solutions for various scenarios during ATOT or ATOD. • Ability to create step by step network procedures based upon solutions. • Ability to provide Best Practices around,• Router/Switching • VPN/Firewall • Load Balancing
- Technical Leadership
- Proven experience leading the delivery of complex DR testing services
- Tenacious work ethic,
- doing whatever it takes with resolve,
- integrity and an appropriate sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Team Player mentality with experience building relationships in a matrix environment. Excellent technical leadership and interpersonal skills that instill confidence and trust among client base, internal superiors and peers.
Platform/OS, Virtualization, and Database certifications are a plus