Greater Boston Area
Azzur's Sales & Marketing function is seeking a talented Sales Support Analyst to manage and help us more fully utilize our CRM platform to support and transform our business. The successful person will handle all SalesForce (SF) administration responsibilities, generate reports and dashboards, troubleshoot and resolve issues and provide User training as needed. In addition, he/she will perform system/data cleanup and insure data integrity, as well, work with other Sales related software and provide needed support.
- Independent Worker
- Critical Thinker
- Deductive Reasoning
- Attention to Details
- Effective Communicator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage & execute all CRM (Salesforce) Administrator duties including configurations, customizations, reports, dashboards, and data migration & clean-up.
- Provide on-going user support and training, as well as, facilitate the defining and communication of requirements among multiple stakeholders.
- Analyze business needs & reporting requirements, develops SF system practices, reports, dashboards and tools to increase & improve system functionality.
- Handles special requests and other tasks and provide support to related Sales systems and software
- College degree and 2 plus years of SalesForce experience including SalesForce Administration experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce customization, including page layouts, reports, dashboards, workflow, etc.
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills to provide effective User training & resolve issues
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment