Development and implementation of equipment reliability best practices across the site for preventive maintenance as well as troubleshooting. The mission consists to:
- Facilitates the site wide and consistent use of appropriate reliability processes and techniques (FMECA or RCM, equipment criticality process, condition monitoring techniques, failure root cause investigations)
- Ensure that each component identified as "direct" impact or/and safety impact or/and high business impact has a maintenance life plan.
- Rank all equipment by using critical analysis and develop preventive and corrective strategies accordingly
- Review developed PM/PdM procedures with operation superintendents and staff
- Compare PM/PdM frequencies to downtime reports and equipment histories to identify where frequencies require adjustment – up or down. Refine the frequencies on an “economic” basis to avoid “over maintenance”.
- Regularly review all equipment failures. Determine what PM action might have been taken to prevent failure in order to protect against re-occurrence.
- Analyze performance on assets based on reliability tools, identify critical equipment's and perform RCA.
- Develop Bill of Material for all Equipment
- Write maintenance SOPs related to preventive maintenance activities
- Degree Qualification in a scientific/Engineering discipline, with further specialist qualification in Reliability & Maintenance.
- 5 years of experience in the domain of expertise and on the top a proven experience in pharmaceuticals, automotive, nuclear industry
- Good/excellent communication skills
- Good Knowledge of Lean and Six sigma, FMEA/RCM
- Good knowledge of CMMS ( Blue Mountain regulatory Asset Manager (BMRAM) is a plus
- Problem solving abilities
- Autonomous, proactive, with a positive and constructive attitude
- Coaching and training skills