Azzur is currently looking for QAV Consultants for multiple site-based roles in the Greater Boston Area. Below is a list of potential responsibilities that may vary project to project.
Project Responsibilities May Include:
- Write, generate, execute, and/or review life cycle documentation (FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Initiate and perform investigations to close out deviations or discrepancies. Ensure corrective actions are resolved in a timely manner.
- Review and contribute to change control documents. Provide sound validation/verification assessments.
- Write reports to summarize validation, verification, and/or commissioning activities.
- Support the resolution of regulatory observations or manufacturing site issues.
- Perform field validations on various equipment, processes, and/or utilities.
- Develop Project Plans for small to medium size projects.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines including the FDA, EPA, and OSHA.
- Complies with all client site policies and procedures.
- Experience in more than one area desired. Any blend of equipment, utilities, process, cleaning, facilities, commission & qualification, documentation, and document review is preferred.
- Execute and deliver on all assigned work ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Represent Azzur at client sites; be punctual and reliable.
- Provide recommendations for improvement to client as needed or observed.
- Report weekly project status to Director of Engineering.
- Attend and engage in Azzur events and happenings.
- Complies with all Azzur agreements, policies, and procedures.