Project Managers led and manage projects in a FDA regulated environment and ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. A Project Manager is expected to work effectively with all levels of management and staff to provide guidance and results. Typical duties may include:
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans including action plans, roles and responsibility matrix, project status reports, and related project documentation, incorporating technical and business requirements.
- Collaborate and foster engagement, coordinate internal resources, ensure resource availability and allocation, and maintain cross-functional integration and service to meet project objectives.
- Minimize project risks, report and escalate to management as needed and manage relationships and expectations with all stakeholders to help drive performance and project success.
- Monitor, track and measure project performance using appropriate tools/ techniques and manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Ownership for project team administration using MS Project and/or other systems to develop, update, and maintain documentation (project plans, agendas, minutes, action items/logs, monthly status reports, risk registers, core documents, etc.)