Azzur Group is hiring a Project Engineer II to support our rapidly growing Facilities Solutions Business! This is a great opportunity to become a key contributor to an exciting and innovative business in the life sciences industry. Facility Solutions offers cleanroom space to early phase biotechnology companies, enabling new therapies to reach patients faster. Our valued clients are working with cutting edge technology to treat a rare disease, cancer, and more. If you have a passion for helping others, this is the job for you!
What you will do:
- Function as the project manager between our early phase life science clientele and Azzur Group staff, ensuring timely action and execution of key project responsibilities.
- Coordinate key activities such as material staging, stocking of consumables and supplies, and other cleanroom-related activities.
- Ensure cleanroom/warehouse equipment and systems are working properly; troubleshoot, calibrate, and qualify as needed or scheduled.
- Owns the development and execution of project plans and schedules related to client tech transfer and facility fit activities at the onset of each project.
- Author, review and approve documents related to client success such as project plans, validation documents, and standard operating procedures.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines including the FDA, EPA, and OSHA.
- Provide additional support to team activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree of higher in a scientific discipline with at least 2-4 years of experience in the biopharma/med device industries.
- History of functioning in a customer facing capacity through strong interpersonal skills and communication.
- Experience working in cGxP regulated cleanrooms is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent technical writing skills.
- Ability to deliver results on time in alignment with short and long term project plans.
- Experience with scheduling software such as Smartsheet or MS Project is highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of FDA and cGMP regulations and documentation practices, including, but not limited to, cleanroom operations, GMP equipment management, etc.
- Experience in engineering aspects of warehousing, manufacturing, or supply chain is highly preferred.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw informed conclusions.
- Embodies Azzur Group’s 4 core values:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
If you can deliver high-quality customer service and results while engaging in our fun and energetic culture; we want to hear from you!