Our client, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for an experienced Process engineer
to join their team!
As an Engineer in the Drug Substance Technology & Engineering Team, you will be responsible for the technology transfer and commercial support of biologics drug substance processes across the network, including both the *** manufacturing network and/or Contract Manufacturing Organizations. You will work as a member of a team of engineers and scientists, as you use engineering principles to implement manufacturing process in a cGMP environment.
Domestic and International Travel: up to 15%
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Under general supervision will evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques and procedures. Assistance given for unusual problems.
- Perform assignments that have clear and specific objectives and require investigation of limited number of variables.
- Initiate and complete routine technical tasks.
- Function as a technical expert to equipment or systems regarding troubleshooting operations. Frequently become actively involved in daily operations when required to meet schedules or to resolve complex problems.
- Routinely monitor manufacturing processes for performance indicators and operations. Suggest problem resolution and provide troubleshooting guidance.
- Apply engineering principles and statistical analysis, including design of experiments, in-order to solve processing issues and evaluate opportunities for process improvements
- Work with research, manufacturing, maintenance, process development, utilities, facilities, quality assurance and/or validation departments in developing requirements and recommendations for processes and/or system modifications.
- Work under the direct supervision of project managers to complete design, engineering, and construction projects within schedule and budget constraints.
- Work with consultants, architects and engineering firms on development of standard design documents.
- Communicate and collaborate with technical and management staff within Manufacturing, Process Development, and Quality departments.
- Support non-standard shift organization and extended hours, as per business needs.