Greater Boston Area
The Facility Solutions Manager or Director (commensurate with experience) is the primary operator of the Facility Solutions business of Azzur of New England (contract warehousing, raw material testing, ambient/cold storage and cleanroom space) at the Waltham site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall management of operations, finances and client relationships, related to warehousing, raw material testing, controlled storage (ambient/cold) and cleanroom operations.
- Responsible for project management and tech transfer activities for multiple clients using Facility Solutions.
- Responsible for managing costs related to Facility Solutions operations, tracking metrics and reporting to senior management.
- Responsible for new business development/sales and ongoing client relationship management, including ownership of MSAs/CDAs, SOWs, estimates etc. and working with the Sales & Marketing team.
- Hosts and manages on site clients, ensuring compliance with SOPs and facility policies.
- Tracks and manages facility and asset utilization.
- Works with flexibility, responds to after hours alarms and issues, may need to support weekend operations
- Manages Facility Solutions employees as needed. May have direct reports.
- BS degree in Engineering, Science, or equivalent technical degree.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in facilities, contract manufacturing or supply chain operations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry for Director level. 5 - 10 years of same experience required for Manager level.
- In-depth knowledge of cGMP requirements in a regulated environment is required.
- Experience with project management or technology transfer is highly preferred.
- Experience with business development or sales is preferred.