Azzur Group is looking for a Regional Director, Consulting Services to join our growing team in New England! This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company as a key driver of our largest business unit. If you are someone who can deliver top quality results and has a desire to expand a high performing team, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the success and growth of Azzur's consulting services business by managing existing projects and procuring additional work from up to 10 client accounts as assigned by the Senior Director of Consulting Services.
- Actively participates in the mentoring, training of junior engineers and development of internal company policies and procedures
- Represents Azzur Group as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by providing technical input into training modules, reviews/approval of technical documents for consultants, technical presentation for new and existing clients, and to contribute to client projects as needed.
- Provides and ensures top level customer service to clients across the New England area.
- Manages first level performance managers and individual contributors as needed.
- Provides support on business needs to the Senior Director, Consulting Services for Azzur Group financial responsibilities including ongoing budgeting and forecasting, growth strategy definition, implementation, and metrics
- Fosters a culture of putting others first, courage, accountability, and having fun!
- 20 + years of experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry is required.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Sciences or a similar field.
- Ability to function as a technical expert in FDA regulation, cGMP, and documentation is required.
- An ability to work at a fast pace with high attention to detail and follow through.
- Experience developing, coaching, and mentoring a team of engineers or specialists in a fast paced and often remote environment.
- Prior business acumen around finances and strategic planning for a business unit is a plus.
- A desire and passion to create strong relationships with new and existing clients in the New England Area.
- Competency to analyze and develop metrics to track and improve business practices.
- A proven track record of managing multiple complex projects with high quality results.
- Prior experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite is a plus.
- Must be able to travel and interact confidentially with clients, contractors, management, and peers across the New England Region.
Who we are:
At Azzur, we understand how to help companies in the health and life science industry bring their projects to life, and follow them from Discovery to Delivery™. We believe success is carefully calibrated, precisely executed, and thoroughly monitored. Our nationwide network of companies is dedicated to providing continuous service to customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics, biologics and clinical industry, as well as all HLS suppliers.
Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
If you can deliver high-quality customer service and results while engaging in our fun and energetic culture; we want to hear from you!
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.