The Project Manager will support the Cloud Engineering and Operations teams at our Herndon, VA location as a member of the Cloud PMO Team. The project manager will support the planning, monitoring and controlling, and reporting of highly technical projects. The Project Manager will work with technical staff, functional managers, and sr. leadership to gain understanding of project requirements, track and report project progress, as well as track and manage risk mitigation.
- Manage large scale technical projects covering cross functional teams, including Technical project planning, monitoring and controlling the project performance
- Leading the project management efforts for multiple simultaneous projects, including tracking project objectives and organizing multiple work streams across multiple simultaneous projects
- Communicate project status, issues and risks timely to all stake holders, cross functional teams and managers.
- Help manage Change Control, Issues and Risks to ensure timely implementation of projects, to include carrying out risk assessments, identifying project roadblocks, and driving migrations / solutions
- Work with technical and non-technical teams, including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Management, Engineering teams, and QA teams for efficient and effective resolution of project issues and escalations
- Contribute to development and maintenance of PMO standards, processes, and best practices