Azzur Group is looking for a Metrology Project Manager to lead a data migration and metrology program implementation for an R&D client based out of Cambridge, MA. This is a Full Time role and is a great chance to take the next step in developing your project management skills as you support our client in implementing a new CMMS system and metrology program. If you are looking to take the next step in your career in metrology or calibration, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Manage the cataloging, vendors, and data migration as it relates to the implementation of a Blue Mountain CMMS system.
- Develop and manage project timelines while partnering with client scientists and external vendors to ensure a seamless transition with minimal interference to daily operations.
- Partner closely with Azzur and client leadership to develop and execute a metrology program.
- Present weekly project status updates to Azzur and client stakeholders.
- Support hands on instrumentation calibration as needed.
- Join growing team of metrology professionals as part of Azzur's technical services branch!
- You have 4-7 years in calibration, metrology, or CMMS administration in a cGxP regulated environment.
- You have hands on experience working with Blue Mountain CMMS is required
- You have 1-2 years of experience contributing to or leading metrology projects is a plus.
- You ideally have prior experience working in an R&D environment
- Instrumentation calibration experience is a plus
- You possess a desire to lead your own projects and expand your skills as a project manager
- You exemplify Azzur’s Core Values and have a passion for delivering reliable customer service to our clients
Who we are:
Azzur Group is a professional service company providing biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients with engineering, validation, CSV-IT, technical, and consulting services. At Azzur, we look to hire full-time consultants who deliver results to our valued clients while providing you the opportunity to develop and grow in the industry through diverse project assignments. Using our 4 Core Values as guidance, we expect all Azzur Employees to:
- Put Others First,
- Have the Courage to Take Action,
- Take Personal Responsibility, and
- Have Fun!
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse culture, ethnicity, gender and age in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.