Hailed as a “Best Place to Work” year over year, Azzur Labs provides quality analytical services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Azzur Labs is a growing company that offers the opportunity to cross-train, advance within, and become a part of a close-knit team. The right candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong analytical skills, the ability to work independently and maintain the workplace.
Azzur Labs is looking for a Calibration Services Manager to develop and grow our Azzur Labs Team! This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. If you are someone who can deliver top quality results and a desire to grow a high performing team, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the growth and sustainability of Azzur Labs' business by building and fostering relationships and client-base with leading Life Sciences companies and exciting startups.
- Hires, leads and develops a team of Calibration Technicians.
- Calibrates all equipment at all Azzur Labs locations as well as client sites.
- Identify and facilitate process and technical improvements to position the calibration team for long term success in a rapidly changing industry.
- Provides and ensures top-level customer service to clients across the Mid-Atlantic area.
- Partners with Azzur Labs' leaders to drive company goals.
- Fosters a culture of courage, accountability, putting others first, and having fun!
- The ability to function as a technical expert in ISO 17025 calibration, maintenance, and equipment qualification in a GxP environment is required.
- Knowledge of and the ability to perform calibrations and equipment qualifications for laboratory equipment, eg. time, pressure, temperature, balances, weights, pipettes, UV-VIS, HPLC, LCMS, GC
- Experience coaching and mentoring a team of technical employees (calibration technicians) in a fast-paced and often remote environment.
- A desire and passion to create new business relationships with clients in the Mid-Atlantic area
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects with high-quality results.
- Must be able to travel to client sites around the Mid-Atlantic area as needed.
- 7 years of experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry is preferred.