Azzur Group is looking for a Calibration Services Manager to develop and grow our Technical Services team! This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company as a key leader of one of our valuable business units. If you are someone who can deliver top quality results and a desire to grow a high performing team, we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the growth and sustainability of Azzur's Technical services business by building and fostering relationships with leading Life Sciences companies and exciting start ups.
- Hires, leads and develops a team of Calibration Technicians technically and as leaders in the industry.
- Identify and facilitate process and technical improvements to position the calibration team for long term success in a rapidly changing industry.
- Provides and ensures top level customer service to clients across the New England area.
- Partners with Azzur Group leaders to drive company goals.
- Fosters a culture of courage, accountability, putting others first, and having fun!
- Ability to function as a technical expert in calibration, maintenance, and metrology in a GxP environment is required.
- Experience coaching and mentoring a team of technical employees (calibration technicians and engineers) in a fast paced and often remote environment.
- Prior experience with handling finances and strategic planning for a business unit.
- A desire and passion to create new business relationships with clients in the New England Area.
- Competency to analyze and develop metrics to track and improve business practices.
- A proven track record of managing multiple complex projects with high quality results.
- Must be able to travel to client sites around the New England area as needed.
- 7-14 years of experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry is preferred.