This role is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining JIRA and Confluence systems based on technical and security related business requirements within the our Clients Cloud line of business. Critical to success will be the ability to work across all levels of the organization, and the ability to develop effective working relationships with technical staff, functional managers, and sr. leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administration and configuration of JIRA and Confluence to maximize efficiency in using the tool, including the management of the application and server database, data backups, and scheduled jobs.
- Perform basic Linux and Windows Server administration tasks.
- Develop metrics, dashboards, reports and advanced filters to provide leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Create Confluence spaces and permission schemes,
- Create and customize JIRA projects, workflows, screen schemes, custom fields, permission schemes and notification schemes to meet business needs.
- Onboard new teams to JIRA and help existing teams optimize their workflows
- Provide user management, formal and informal training, and support for JIRA, as needed
- Apply and maintain built-in customization and third party add-ons to extend JIRA / Confluence functionality, as needed.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Identifies, tests and provides recommendations for using new plugins to meet project requirements
- Develop custom scripts using Atlassian Add-ons
- Analyze requests for new JIRA functionality, implement new features, triage incoming support requests and handle or route appropriately
- Collaborates with stakeholders to gather requirements for new JIRA projects and enhancements
- Performs weekly maintenance of JIRA servers
- Provides ideas for using JIRA more efficiently to meet business needs
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- Keep JIRA administration and JIRA users guide up to date.
- Expertise in Jira and Confluence administration, with at least 3 years of experience working with Atlassian products.
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, upgrades, and migrations, as well as Integration experience on JIRA and confluence with plugins and development.
- Deep system administration knowledge (Linux and Windows).
- Good understanding of SDLC and release management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with highly technical teams in an AGILE environment.
- A high standard for work ethic and quality is required
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN