New Jersey Area
Our client, a global Software company seeks a talented Cloud Architect to work with development, operations, security and sales teams to help develop and support their Cloud offerings across the different operational lines. This is a great opportunity for someone to work on high profile Cloud projects for Government clients and provide technical solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a Principal Cloud Architect and plan and develop new service offerings on Cloud Innovation and Integration
- Streamline and liaison with Development Organization, Operations, Security and Partners to support Cloud LoBs from pre-sales support to final delivery
- Provide technical guidance and prepare necessary information/documents to facilitate client adoption and understanding.
- Five plus years hands-on experience on Cloud Architecture and Cloud Solution Integration specifically the SAP (Basis/Netweaver) Platform and Private and Public Cloud offerings with such as SuccessFactors, etc. Knowledge of On-Premise Middleware Products preferred
- Experience in cloud technologies from various cloud service partners (i.e. AWS, Azure & the cloud-native approach.
- Basic networking and firewall configurations for various cloud service partners
- Excellent Communication,Consulting and Collaboration Skills & Proven ability to coordinate with teams in multi-site locations
- Proven experience in fully automated complex build and release pipeline infrastructure
- Familiar with the various security requirements of the government sector (FedRAMP, DISA, ITAR, EAR, etc.)