Azzur Group is seeking an experienced Calibration Technician to join our growing team! The calibration technician will work under the Technical Manager conducting in-house and field calibration and certifications.
Responsible for delivery of technical services including instrument calibration, equipment maintenance, cleanroom certification, biosafety cabinet (BSC) certification, and controlled temperature unit (CTU) qualification.
- Critical utilities qualification sampling.
- Process gas sampling – oil, Dewpoint, particulates, viables.
- Environmental monitoring performance qualification (EMPQ)/routine monitoring (RM) – viable/non-viable particulates and surface viables.
- USP water sampling – purified water (PW), water-for- injection (WFI), and clean steam.
- Steam quality (EN285) testing – dryness fractions, superheated steam, non-condensable gases.
- Compilation of turn-over- package (TOP) and/or master-equipment file (MEF) documentation.
- CTU temperature mapping using GE Kaye 2000, GE Kaye AVS, GE Kaye ValProbes, or Sensitech TempTale4s.