We at Azzur Group are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specials to join our team at Cobalt. The Accounts Receivable Specialist provides financial, administrative and clerical services. Duties include but are not limited to: creating and maintaining projects within the accounting and timekeeping systems. Receiving and posting payments in accordance with company processes. monitors Accounts Receivable aging and initiates the established collection processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain projects in timekeeping and accounting system for progressive invoicing
- Review time and expense data for accuracy prior to invoicing.
- Interface with Project and General Managers to resolve project issues affecting invoicing or collections.
- Initiate invoicing processes in accordance with the client Statement of Work.
- Maintain pertinent records relating to actual invoices sent, communication, both internal and external regarding changes to the project or process.
- Interface with Accounts Payable when necessary for confirmation of billable expenses
- Monitor and initiate collection procedures as needed
- Provides accurate, timely and professional communication, both written and verbal
- Associates Degree preferably in Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years accounts receivable experience
- 2 years’experience with Quickbook Pro or Enterprise or comparable Accounting software Prior experience with progressive invoicing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to Detail
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work as part of team
Current certification as a Professional Bookkeeper